Event occurred 45 days ago!
The next SWAT4LS will be held in Amsterdam, NL, 5-8th December 2016 and will be a full conference for the second time. SWAT4LS 2016 will comprise a tutorials day (5th), main conference (6th and 7th), and a Hackathon day (8th). All events will be held in the Netherlands Cancer Institute in Amsterdam.
The 2016 SWAT4LS conference is the ninth meeting in the series and will provide the same open, vibrant and well-organised environment that has previously brought together researchers, developers, and users, from many fields to discuss goals, current limits and real experiences in the use of Semantic Web technologies in health care and the life sciences.
Read more about Clinical interpretation of Variants in Cancer at SWAT4LS 2016.
Read more about our Social event: visiting the Amsterdam Light Festival.
- Abstract and paper submission opens: July 29
- EOI for tutorials: Sept. 12
- Paper abstract (optional): Sept. 26
- Poster abstract and paper submission: Oct. 3
- Notification of acceptance: Oct. 31
- Monday, Dec. 5: Tutorials
- Tuesday, Dec. 6: Main Conference, Evening: Conference dinner
- Wednesday, Dec. 7: Main Conference
- Thursday, Dec. 8: Hackathon
Image credits: IAmsterdam Mediabank
Part of the 2016 Logo is derived from Freepik