SWAT4LS is a workshop that provides a venue to present and discuss benefits and limits of the adoption of Web based information systems and Semantic technologies in biomedical informatics and computational biology.
The 2012 edition of SWAT4LS will be articulated on a one day workshop, preceded by two days reserved for hackathons and tutorials.
We are confident that the next edition of SWAT4LS will provide the same open and stimulating environment that brought together researchers, both developers and users, from the various fields of Biology, Bioinformatics and Computer Science, to discuss goals, current limits and real experiences in the use of semantic, web-based technologies in the Life Sciences and Biomedical Informatics.
Expression of interest for tutorials: 5th July 2012
- Submission opening: 3rd September 2011
Papers submission deadline (abstracts): 28th September 2012
- Papers submission deadline (full text): 9th October 2012
- Early registration deadline:
15th October 201222nd October 2012
- Posters and demo submission deadline: 22nd October 2012
- Communication of acceptance: 29th October 2012
- PDF ready: 23rd November 2012
- Hackathon day: 28th November 2012
- Tutorials day: 29th November 2012
- SWAT4LS Workshop: 30th November 2012