For all enquiries relating to the workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For updates, please visit the swat4ls blog or register to the feed (Atom).
An emergency phone number will be provided after registration.
Expression of interest for tutorials: 5th July 2012
- Submission opening: 3rd September 2011
Papers submission deadline (abstracts): 28th September 2012
- Papers submission deadline (full text): 9th October 2012
- Early registration deadline:
15th October 201222nd October 2012
- Posters and demo submission deadline: 22nd October 2012
- Communication of acceptance: 29th October 2012
- PDF ready: 23rd November 2012
- Hackathon day: 28th November 2012
- Tutorials day: 29th November 2012
- SWAT4LS Workshop: 30th November 2012
The SWAT4LS Workshop and tutorials will be held in the following locations in central Paris:
- Hackathon (Wed Nov. 28th): la cantine, rue de Montmartre 151 (enter passage next to the pharmacy)
- Tutorials (Thu Nov. 29th): Cordeliers Research Center (Centre des Recherche des Cordeliers)
- Workshop (Fri Nov. 30th): Amphiteatre Farabeuf, Cordeliers Research Center (Centre des Recherche des Cordeliers)
- Social dinner (Fri Nov. 30th): To be defined
Please refer to the following map, that will be updated closer to the event:
View SWAT4LS-2012 in a larger map
How to reach the venue
Paris is a major international center and offers excellent connectivity. The main venue is located in the VI district, it is reachable from the airport via RER B, and from all Paris stations via metro. Paris offer high-speed train connections covering France and reaching UK, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Italy. The Charles de Gaulle Airport in Roissy is 40min. by RER to the center and offer connections worldwide.
More information on Paris and how to reach it can be found at http://wikitravel.org/en/Paris#Get_in.
Paris offers an externely varied range of accomodations. We would suggest to book a place (hotel or Airbnb) within walking distance from the main venue.