Registration opens at 08:30 on Monday 7th and at 08:30 on Tuesday 8th.
Dr. Melissa Haendel
Keynote Title: “Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere”: Envisioning a world where everyone helps solve disease.
Keynote Title: Representing All Clinical Knowledge
Tutorials – 7th December
1. BioSolr: Building better search for bioinformatics
2. Semantic Representations of Clinical Care and Clinical Trial Data
3. Tutorial on using Wikidata in the life sciences
4. Tutorial on PubChemRDF in the life sciences
5. Tawny-OWL: re-purposing software engineering for ontology building
6. Processing Life Science Data at Scale – using Semantic Web Technologies
7. DisGeNET: a discovery platform for translational bioinformatics
Main Conference – 8th & 9th December
Hackathon – 10th December