SWAT4HCLS 2021/2 CfP
We invite submissions for the 2022 edition. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
Semantic Web Infrastructures and Resources in Healthcare and Life Science
- Architectures and algorithms to support volume and scale, rapid knowledge changes and heterogeneity
- Semantic querying, data validation languages, knowledge graphs, rule-based systems.
- Infrastructures supporting provenance, traceability, trust and reproducibility
- Information visualization and exploratory analysis methods
- Biomedical ontologies, rules and medical standards for interoperability
- Semantic workflow technologies and semantic web services applied in life sciences.
- Semantic Web technologies in FAIR data and open data ecosystems7
- Semantic scientific publishing in the life sciences, medicine and healthcare, public health
- Semantic infrastructures for patient-centric healthcare data ecosystems
Semantic Web and AI in Healthcare and the Life Sciences
- Explainable AI and semantics
- Ontology based neural symbolic reasoning and learning
- Machine learning and data mining methods for Semantic Web data
- Knowledge-driven ML and data mining
- NLP and text mining using semantic technologies
- Clinical Intelligence from Electronic Health Records (EHRs), patient data and clinical trial data
Semantic Web Technologies across Healthcare and Life Science Communities
- Semantic Web and biodiversity
- Semantic Web agriculture, food and nutrition
- Semantic Web drug discovery and drug repurposing
- Semantic Web translational medicine and personalized medicine
- Semantic Web and bioimaging
- Semantic Web and SARS-COV2
Abstract submission open: August 1 2021
Full paper submission: September 17 2021
Posters and demo submissions: October 8 2021
Notification of acceptance: November 1 2021
Monday, January 10th 2022: Tutorials
Tuesday, January 11th 2022: Main Conference and conference dinner
Wednesday, January 12th 2022: Main Conference
Thursday, January 13th 2022: Hackathon
Types of submission
The following types of submissions for SWAT4HCLS 2022 are invited:
- Research papers – Original research on a topic of interest to the SWAT4HCLS audience.
- In-use papers – New applications and tool descriptions addressing a topic of interest to the SWAT4HCLS audience.
- Position papers, application notes, discovery notes, using Semantic Web applications and tools.